The asset management industry’s responses to climate-related issues are still lagging initial policy statements, according to Redington’s research.
The investment consultant said managers must bridge climate action gaps to effect real change in its research which highlights the scale of the challenge and the areas where most improvement is req...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date