K3 Advisory and Cartwright have completed a £25m full buy-in for the UK operations of a foreign bank.
The deal - which covers 93 pensioners - was completed in March with insurer Canada Life. XPS Pensions Group acted as administrator and actuary for the scheme and legal advice was provided by BDB...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date