The value of lost pension pots in the UK has risen by £7bn since 2018 to reach £26.6bn, according to research by the Pensions Policy Institute (PPI).
The institute's Lost Pensions Survey 2022, published today (27 October) and sponsored by the Association of British Insurers (ABI) and Punter Southall Aspire, revealed the value of lost pots has ri...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date