Brunel Pension Partnership has invested in the Orchard Street Social and Environmental Impact Partnership, as the investment manager completes the first close of its inaugural impact fund.
Just below £90m has been committed to the fund at first close, with Brunel Pension Partnership - one of the UK's Local Government Pension Scheme pools - acting as the fund's cornerstone investor on...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date