The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has set out when firms will be required to provide member data to the Money and Pensions Service (Maps).
The regulator's latest policy statement on its final dashboard rules and guidance for providers - published today (1 November) - revealed most pension firms will need to have data ready for the das...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date