The Pension Protection Fund (PPF) has published its third annual responsible investment report, highlighting the progress it has made over the past 12 months.
The scheme's report follows the publication of its second climate change report in August, which was produced in line with the recommendations of the Taskforce on Climate-related Financial Disclosu...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date