The Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA) has urged policymakers and stakeholders of pension schemes to take a risk management approach to combat climate change.
The firm's Climate Emergency - tipping the odds in our favour report - written in collaboration with the Climate Crisis Advisory Group (CCAG) - urged schemes to adopt a risk management strategy to...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date