Leading defined contribution (DC) pension providers are not doing enough to combat climate change, and more action is required to make progress, according to Make My Money Matter (MMMM).
The company's 2022 Climate Action Report - published today (8 November) - revealed that while some progress has been made among the top 20 DC providers in the country, much more needs to be done to...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date