The UK economy shrank by 0.2% in the third quarter of the year, the latest figures by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) show.
GDP fell over the quarter, following a 0.2% rise between April and June. In September alone, the ONS figures showed the economy contracted by 0.6%. Growth was affected by the bank holiday for th...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date