Half of defined benefit (DB) scheme members have not received support from their scheme regarding financial decisions concerning their pension, Barnett Waddingham has revealed.
The consultancy's research revealed 49% of DB members agree their scheme has not provided sufficient support. This figure rose to 58% for those members aged over 40 years old. The research also ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date