Universities UK (UUK) president Steve West has said it is “disappointing” the University and College Union (UCU) has decided to push for industrial action.
Speaking at a media briefing yesterday (21 November) ahead of planned strike action beginning on Thursday, West said "ignoring the problem" with the Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS) was "no...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date