TPO has upheld a complaint from a Smart Pension scheme member who argued their employer failed to pay contributions into the scheme.
The complainant said their employer, Marchwood Engineering, failed to pay into the pension scheme despite deducting contributions from their pay. The complainant said missing contributions amoun...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date