Abrdn is set to return to the FTSE 100 next month, just one rerating after its relegation to the FTSE 250, according to Hargreaves Lansdown.
Abrdn - previously Standard Life Aberdeen - is edging towards promotion from the FTSE 250 on 16 December, with the decision to be made based on market capitalisations as at 29 November. Hargreav...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date