Regulators should introduce greater guidance around the amount of leverage allowed in liability-driven investment (LDI) portfolios to stop “competitive pressures” ratcheting up the levels of systemic risk in schemes once again.
In the second part of the first formal meeting of the Work and Pensions Committee (WPC) inquiry into defined benefit (DB) pensions with LDI - held this morning (23 November) - the committee heard e...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date