Phoenix Group predicts it will achieve £1.2bn in new business long-term cash generation for 2022, primarily through its Standard Life branded businesses, according to its latest trading statement.
The insurer said it would also likely deliver 2022 cash generation at the top end of its target range of £1.3bn to £1.4bn. The statement was released ahead of the business's capital markets day ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date