The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and The Pensions Regulator (TPR) have updated their joint regulatory strategy for pensions and retirement income in light of current the cost of living crisis and macroeconomic challenges.
The regulators today (7 December) issued an update to their joint working practices, which were first put into operation in 2018, and outlined plans for the future. TPR chair Sarah Smart said: "...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date