The Pensions Management Institute (PMI) has collaborated with employee benefits consultancy Nelu to provide schemes with equity, diversion and inclusion (ED&I) certificate training.
The training, which will be offered to trustees and administrators, follows the action plan launched by The Pensions Regulator (TPR) in September, which set out the regulator's expectations regardi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date