Saving money into a pension is still a priority for the majority of savers, despite the cost of living crisis, according to data from the People’s Partnership.
The survey of 2,055 adults, carried out in November, found that only 4% of savers would consider pausing their retirement saving in the next year. The same percentage said they would think about...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date