UK GDP shrank more than previously thought in Q3, the Office for National Statistics (ONS) has said.
In ONS data released today (22 December), GDP was revealed to have shrunk 0.3% in Q3, up from 0.2% and below expectations. This means UK GDP still sat 0.8% below where it was at the beginning of...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date