This week’s top stories include a number of industry experts being recognised in the King’s New Year Honours List 2023, and Natwest appointing a new chief executive and chief investment officer.
Pensions ombudsman, former IA chair and Redington co-founder receive New Year Honours from the King Pensions ombudsman Anthony Arter, former Investment Association chair Keith Skeoch and the Re...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date