Change in leadership at The Pensions Regulator (TPR) will not lead to significant change in its strategic direction, according to the pensions industry.
Most respondents of last week's Pensions Buzz survey said they do not believe the strategic direction of the regulator will change much following the appointment of new chief executive (CEO) Nausic...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date