GLIL Infrastructure has acquired an indirect 25% interest in the M6toll from a subsidiary of the IFM Global Infrastructure Fund (IFM GIF).
The M6toll is a dual three-lane carriageway near Birmingham, which IFM GIF has been invested in since 2017. The firm will continue to indirectly own 75% of the company. IFM is also in the proces...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date