The Greater Manchester Pension Fund (GMPF) has committed £100m into Gresham House’s sustainable infrastructure (BSIF) strategy.
The investment will accelerate the deployment of innovative technologies, such as vertical farming and biodiversity net gain credits, in the North West and other areas. The partnership, which da...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date