The Women in Finance Climate Action Group has launched a framework to help financial institutions support women in the transition to net zero.
The tool - produced in collaboration with Aviva, 2X Global, and the Oliver Wyman Forum - was set up for private investors to help support the role they play in financing and aims to limit the negat...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date