The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) has frozen the auto-enrolment (AE) qualifying thresholds for another year.
The DWP has revealed the results of its review into the AE earnings trigger and qualifying earnings band for 2023/24 - noting AE contributions would be based on a band of earnings between £6,240 an...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date