The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) has opened a consultation on the expansion of collective defined contribution (CDC) schemes.
The consultation - launched today (30 January) - is seeking views regarding policy proposals to expand CDC provision beyond single- or connected- employer schemes to include multi-employer schemes....
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date