Many members of occupational pension schemes report high levels of disengagement, according to a report from the Department for Work and Pensions in association with Ipsos.
The data - based on 60 qualitative interviews with members of occupational schemes in late 2021 - found high levels of detachment, fear and complacency acted as barriers to engagement. While mem...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date