Pensions tax reform will not encourage people back to work, Steve Webb says.
Speaking at an Association of Member-Nominated Trustees (AMNT) conference yesterday (2 February) the former pensions minister and Lane Clark & Peacock (LCP) partner said pensions tax relief may not...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date