Several advice firms within the action group that has mounted a legal challenge against the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) British Steel redress scheme have been found to have engaged in misconduct.
The regulator today (7 February) said it had identified a further 15 firms who are offering misleading and unsolicited redress offers to former British Steel Pension Scheme (BSPS) members. It co...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date