One in five defined contribution (DC) schemes have seen an increase in requests from members to cut their pension contributions over the last three months, a survey from Aon has found.
The firm's inaugural DC Today report - which surveyed 132 DC schemes - also found one in six have seen an increase in members requesting early access to their pension savings. There has also bee...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date