Up to £250bn of defined contribution (DC) assets could be committed to private equity (PE) by the end of the decade, Hymans Robertson says.
The firm's latest edition of its Embracing the Opportunities series said a 10% allocation to PE in the early part of the retirement journey could improve DC outcomes by "well in excess of" 10%, bas...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date