The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) has appointed Mary Starks to lead a review of The Pensions Regulator (TPR).
The review will examine how the regulator is performing its role and where it can improve, with the DWP explaining this is in line with the expectation that public bodies are reviewed each parliame...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date