Pension saving has fallen down the priority list for many employees over the last year, according to a survey by Lane Clark & Peacock (LCP).
The 2023 Financial Wellbeing report, which surveyed 500 employers and 10,000 employees, found that half (51%) of employers said employees had requested to reduce pension contributions in the last y...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date