A majority of schemes have not yet targets to reach net zero, according to a Professional Pensions poll.
Results from last week's Pensions Buzz survey found 67% of respondents said their scheme(s) had not yet established a net-zero goal, against just 13% who said they had. The remaining fifth did not ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date