Defined benefit (DB) transfer values rose by 2% over the course of January to make a steady start to the year, according to research from XPS Pensions Group.
The consultancy's latest Transfer Value Index revealed a slight decrease in gilt yields combined with a small rise in long-term inflationary expectations across the month, which resulted in the mon...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date