The Pensions Regulator (TPR) has launched a campaign to expand its focus on trustees’ compliance requirements when it comes to reporting on climate change and ESG.
The regulator, as part of the campaign, will launch an initiative in the spring to investigate whether trustees are publishing important scheme data relating to ESG. TPR confirmed it is currently i...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date