Pension Insurance Corporation (PIC) has partnered with Ask Real Estate (Ask) to begin construction on a £105m net-zero hub in Manchester.
The project, located in the city's First Street neighbourhood, will house a 130,000 square foot office which will be let to the Government Property Agency (GPA) for 25 years. The hub will generate ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date