The regulation of UK pension schemes requires a “radical shake up” in relation to climate transition obligations, a report by the Financial Inclusion Centre (FIC) has said.
The Time for Action report, published today (27 February), said pension schemes should be subject to mandatory climate transition plans, regulated by The Pensions Regulator (TPR). The report, wh...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date