Pension schemes should be aware of covenant reliability period requirements ahead of The Pension Regulator’s (TPR’s) new defined benefit (DB) funding code, which is due to come into force later this year.
During a webinar held yesterday (28 February), Hymans Robertson partner and head of corporate DB Alistair Russell-Smith explained the key concepts behind the draft DB funding code and advised schem...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date