This week’s top stories include the DWP’s dashboard delay announcement and RSA’s £6.5bn buy-in with PIC.
DWP confirms delays to pensions dashboards There will be a "reset" of the Pensions Dashboards Programme (PDP) in which the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) will play a full role, the pens...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date