There will be a surge of activity within the bulk annuity market next year, a report from Hymans Robertson has found.
The consultant's 2023 Risk Transfer report found £12bn worth of buy-ins and buyouts were completed in the first half of 2022, making it the third biggest H1 to date by volume. It pointed out tha...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date