Aviva’s operating profit increased by 35% over the course of 2022 to reach £2.2bn by the end of the year, according to its full-year results.
The company's results, published today (9 March) on the London Stock Exchange, stated the value of its UK & Ireland Life business saw a 15% increase from £668m at the end of 2021, to £767m. The ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date