Phoenix Group’s incremental new business long-term cash generation increased to £1.2bn in 2022, according to its full-year results.
The company's results, published today (13 March) on the London Stock Exchange, revealed £934m of its new long-term cash generation came from its Standard Life retirement solutions business, while ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date