Defined benefit (DB) schemes should carefully consider the data included in the Taskforce on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) reports of prospective insurers when preparing for a risk reduction transaction, Hymans Robertson says.
The consultancy's report Spotlight: Insurer TCFD reporting and net-zero targets, published today (14 March), noted all insurers will have published TCFD reports which will include important informa...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date