HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) has published guidance following the Spring Budget on Wednesday – telling administrators they should continue to administer lifetime allowance (LTA) checks but confirming those with protections would now be able to accrue further benefits.
In its pensions schemes newsletter number 148 for March 2023, published yesterday (16 March), HMRC confirmed the chancellor's Budget announcement that the lifetime allowance charge would be removed...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date