Pension Insurance Corporation’s (PIC) operating profit fell by around £145m in 2022, according to its full-year results.
The defined benefit (DB) insurer's results, published today (20 March) on the London Stock Exchange, revealed its adjusted operating profit for the year had fallen to £388m, against a £533m profit ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date