The Living Wage Foundation has launched the Living Pension, an employer standard to tackle low levels of pension savings particularly among low-income workers.
The standard aims to provide employers with the means to help their employees to build up a pension pot which would provide them with a sufficient level of income in retirement to meet their basic ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date