There has been a “significant shift” in attitudes over the last five years with most companies now expecting to include ESG criteria in their pension scheme investment choices, according to Buck.
The firm's Defined Contribution (DC) Pensions: The Big Picture whitepaper found 67% of companies now expect pension schemes to offer ESG options to members, compared to just 28% five years ago. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date