Trustees and sponsors of defined benefit schemes are failing to consider the alternatives to buyout, delegates at the Professional Pensions Endgame Summit heard.
In a session - titled The Name of The Endgame: Are Alternatives Better Suited to Your Scheme - Mercer principal John Gething said it was a common view that a buyout of a pension scheme's liabilitie...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date