This week’s top stories include a Work and Pensions Committee inquiry on liability-driven investments and the launch of the Living Pension standard by the Living Wage Foundation.
1. LDI has a 'number of deficiencies', says Trott There are several "deficiencies" around liability-driven investments, pensions minister Laura Trott says. 2. Living Wage Foundation unveils L...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date